Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HAS IT REALLY BEEN OVER A MONTH?

So, it looks like it's been over a month since I last posted. There are a number of reasons for that and I'll give you a few before I move on to more interesting things.
1. Work has picked up and my travel has gone from almost none to 4 days per week.
2. The kids are back in school and "hometime" is being sucked up with "homework time". I'm relearning 6th grade Math! That's a good thing... I think.
3. I've been in a bit of a funk.

There you go, folks. Three reasons I haven't written in a while.

Now, on to more important things...

I will resume posting regularly effective immediately. I think the plan will look something like this:

Monday: Personal Profile -- a look at someone I know who inspires me or who I think is worthy of being profiled.

Tuesday: Education Related Foolishness -- I'll find an education related issue to write about or I'll simply post a link to an article, ask you to read it and respond.

Wednesday: Anything Goes -- Since it's Hump Day, I'll post about whatever I think is relevant or irrelevant at the time.

Thursday: Family and Friends Time -- I'll write about my little family or my extended family. I'll share the funnier moments with you and I may throw in a few heartfelt things as well.

Friday: The Week in Review -- a look at things I didn't post on the other days.

Thanks for sticking around and thanks for reading. I look forward to a long and happy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything you read. Just remember that I will delete anything I deem inappropriate or that I don't like. You can email private comments to me at therecoveringprincipal@gmail.com. Thanks for reading!