Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things, Things and More Things

It's been a long time since I updated. My intentions were to be a bit more intentional about updating this blog but that hasn't worked out. Here is a list of reasons/excuses:

1. Life.

2. This is the busiest time of year for my work. I'm traveling more and I'm constantly on my work laptop.

3. Life.

So, there you have it. My reasons/excuses for not updating. I promise to do better. I really do. Of course, we all know how that's worked out in the past.

In the meantime, here's picture of me looking kinda Unabomberish. I was actually on a Sunday morning donut run. The truth is always stranger than fiction.

1 comment:

  1. Did the outfit result in a discount on the donuts (free maybe)?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on anything you read. Just remember that I will delete anything I deem inappropriate or that I don't like. You can email private comments to me at therecoveringprincipal@gmail.com. Thanks for reading!