Following is a list of 10 reasons I left my job in December of 2010. There are many, many more and I'll elaborate on those later, as well. Some will be elaborated on in more detail in following posts.
1. Time away from my family.
2. Missing my own childrens' events.
3. Crazy parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, etc.
4. Crazy teachers.
5. Lack of support.
6. Budget, budget, budget or should I say...no budget, no budget, no budget.
8. Standardized Testing.
9. No Child Left Behind's ridiculous expectations.
10. Politics and bureaucracy.
I'll spend some time on each of these topics in the very near future. Stay tuned and check back frequently for an update.